Agnes Csomos, buyer's agent in Madrid, introduce you to what she does as a personal property shopper in Madrid (watch the video below):
You might have heard of people in our profession referred to as real estate buyer’s agents, real estate personal shoppers, personal property shoppers, property finders or even simply property buyers; it all comes down to the same thing:
In a nutshell, we’re experts in our local real estate market, who work for and represent exclusively the buyer in a real estate purchase.
Our goal is to save the buyer time, money and hassle.
So, in a bit more detail: as buyer’s agents we represent and help the buyer throughout the whole purchasing process: from the conception of the idea of buying, all the way to the signing of the deeds and even beyond.
How does the process work?
1. We analyze your needs and wishes, and help you determine your budget, type of property, best areas, and such.
2. We go out and search for the right property for you, from 100% of the ones available for sale.
This is a key point here: we are not tied to any agency or developer, so we can pick and choose from 100% of the properties available including those advertised by owners, agencies, banks and even ones that are not even advertised yet, which we have access to thanks to our wide network of contacts.
3. We visit the properties for you, and with your needs in mind discard the ones that are not a good match, and send you detailed reports on the really interesting ones with photos, videos, pros and cons.
4. Once we have a shortlist of matching properties, we arrange viewings for you accompany you, and give you our unbiased assessment.
5. When you decide you want to make an offer on a certain house or apartment, we investigate it to make sure you know exactly what you are buying. We look for things like structural problems in the building, legal issues, issues with the community of owners - anything that might cause a problem for you or cost you money down the line.
6. Then we conduct the negotiations to make sure you get the best deal;, and this is another key point, because in any negotiation we are firmly on your side, meaning that our goal is not to get the highest price for the property, but to help you buy at the lowest possible price.
Then we conduct the negotiations to get the lowest price possible.
8. We handle all the paperwork and review all the contracts before you sign anything, for your peace of mind, and we’re there with you on the day you sign the deeds and get the keys to your new home.
In summary, from the buyer’s point of view we are a big red “EASY” button you can press as soon as you decide that you want to become a homeowner.
If this sounds appealing, don’t hesitate to contact me and get a free initial assessment! My contact details are in the description below.
Thanks for watching and keep tuned for more videos coming soon!